Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Karakura Private Servers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

-=Hiya X3=-

EPIC-FAG

-=Hiya X3=- Empty -=Hiya X3=-

Post  EPIC-FAG Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

I'm EPICSteve, you may call me Stephen. I'm not into the global crap so when I heard about private servers and how much funner they were due to custom stuff I said "lets try it." that was then, now I'm hosting a server that has enough GMs so I can go back in everyonce and a while to play and edit. I'm looking for twice the fun and this would be start. I have a siggy flash program i found if you guys want to look at it for about 7.5 minutes, its not mine but its ok. Just wanting to say hi, and btw your zipper is undone. affraid

-EPICSteve
    Karakura
    Karakura
    Admin

-=Hiya X3=- Empty Re: -=Hiya X3=-

Post  Karakura Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome to Karakura Private Servers! Hope you have fun, and see you in game! Remember the server isn't 24/7 yet. Thanks!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm