Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Karakura Private Servers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Events

syaoran98
    syaoran98

Nice Events Empty Nice Events

Post  syaoran98 Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:10 am

I have some really cool event suggestions, I'm just not privileged to post on the Event forum.

Hide n Seek: GM !hides and goes to some place of his/her choice, That person will give clues on his surroundings until he is found by the first 3 people he sees.

Dress Up: Pretty self-explanatory, a theme is given by host and the contestants go to nx shop or wherever they want to dress accordingly, oh, and there is a time limit, 3 winners.

True or False: Just a kuiz, whomever wins the most out of 10 kuestions, that player wins a prize

Jump Kuest: Host can either host a legitimate jump kuest with summon or not. usually 3 winners.

Treasure Hunt: Sorta like H&S, with clues etc... Usually hosted in the ludi maze and the items are hidden in the boxes, first gets a prize.

Race to the Top: Self Explanatory

Summon random crap: Just for fun, no winner

PvP: Teams or not, only 1 winner or team. Very fun with lots of people. Once dead, you cant come back.

Simon Says: LOL just for fun, 1 winner.

Lol if you got any ideas, feel free to post Smile:::

This may be in wrong forum, if a moderator will move it for me, that would be cool