Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Karakura Private Servers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

haiiii its sophie :3

Sophie
    Sophie

haiiii its sophie :3 Empty haiiii its sophie :3

Post  Sophie Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:03 am

haiiii every one im sophie i hope i enjoy this server as much as i want too im a friendly person kind and not mean can be when i want to be Razz or if someone gets me mad >=( witch is not easy ^_~ well see uall ingame im downloading v75 right now
    Ichigo
    Ichigo
    Game Master

haiiii its sophie :3 Empty Re: haiiii its sophie :3

Post  Ichigo Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am

hi sophe welcome to the karakura PS hope you stay and enjoy our growing community!!
    and also if you want to play MS please re-register your character so coz we had a problem with the database...hope you understand..well see you in the game...if you have questions about the server up time check this link...

here:
    https://karakura.forumotion.com/announcements-f1/server-status-t12.htm
    Karakura
    Karakura
    Admin

Post  Karakura Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome to Karakura Private Servers! Hope you have fun, and see you in game! Remember the server isn't 24/7 yet. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 pm