Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Karakura Private Servers

Welcome to Karakura Forums. Please vote for the server by clicking on the announcements forum. The links should be at the bottom of that page.

Karakura Private Servers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Assaulter In da Hows!

Assaulter
    Assaulter

Assaulter In da Hows! Empty Assaulter In da Hows!

Post  Assaulter Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:45 am

Well I been looking at the forums before MS-Server was up, and now that it's up I've joined.
    No I didn't submit an application for anything, I'd like to hang out first hehe. But so far it's pretty nice. Except for slight lag during game-play but I'll understand it's beta stages (around there?).
    I am good with forums though, I've had my own, been mod and admin of many so if you need help feel free to ask. Also, I'd LOVE to test the server for anything hehe. I don't just like playing, I like to discover different things too.
    Well that's it for now, my IGN is Satan (Low creativity eh?). See ya around Smile
    Kezo11
    Kezo11

Assaulter In da Hows! Empty Re: Assaulter In da Hows!

Post  Kezo11 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome to Karakura yo! Hope you stay for a while, we're a great community with alot ahead of us Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:19 am